Princess Royal, Bromley
Direct to the Princess Royal
- From Penge, Annerly and Beckenham: The 358 will take you straight through to Locksbottom.
- From the Biggin Hill area: Take the 246/320 to Bromley, then the 358 to Locksbottom.
- From Lewisham, Mottingham and Grove Park: Take the 261 to Bromley Common, Then the 358 to Locksbottom.
- Other bus routes with stops close to the hospital are: 61, 261, 353, 358, 402, R1, R4, R3, N47.
The front entrance to the hospital is off the A21 just by the Locksbottom junction traffic lights. The car park is accessed by this entrance.
There are limited pay and display parking facilities on site with provision for disabled drivers. Additional parking spaces are available adjacent to the hospital in Sainsbury's car park, Locksbottom, although there is a small charge for this facility. Patients and visitors are encouraged to use public transport wherever possible.
Car Park Charges
Standard charges for patient and visitor parking (7 days a week, between 06.00am - 10.00pm) are:
- Up to 1 hour: £1.50
- Up to 2 hours: £2.50
- Up to 4 hours: £4.00
- Up to 8 hours: £6.00
- Up to 24 Hours: £8.00
- Five day scratch card: £10.00
In addition, enforcement will commence in the form of a Penalty Clause Notice. This is to ensure that appropriate enforcement manages the parking environment and ensures that persistent offenders are no longer tolerated, enabling patients and visitors the ability to park within the Hospital grounds.
The nearest mainline stations are Bromley South and Orpington.
Regular bus services run to Locksbottom from both stations and taxi services are available.