Trust publications, including board papers, policies, annual reports are currently being developed and will be added to the website when available.
The following documents are available to download in PDF format. Links to PDF readers are available in the adjacent panel
Core Standards Declarations
Declarations for 2008/2009 from Legacy Trusts
Annual Report 2011/12
The following report covers the financial year ending in March 2012, and was audited and approved prior to the enactment of Unsustainable Provider Regime [UPR], which placed the Trust into administration in July 2012.
The Trust Special Administrator has temporarily replaced the functions of the Trust Board. Under the legislative requirements of the UPR, the TSA will publish a report with draft recommendations for the future of health services currently provided by SLHT at the end of October 2012. A public consultation will run for 30 working days through November and early December, and the Secretary of State for Health will make a final decision based on the TSA's final report by early February 2013.
Infection Preventiona Annual Report 2011/12
Our patients deserve the best care, and every avoidable infection is one too many. We are pleased that in 2011-12 the Trust continued to have lower infection rates than the national average, in particular with MRSA bloodsteam infections. The report highlights some of the areas where the Trust is working hard to improve in the next year, such as on antibiotic prescribing, where over-prescribing of some medicines can have an adverse impact on infection rates. Hygiene standards are good and have been validated as such by the CQC and in the Patient Environment Action Team inspections. The report also outlines measures the Trust is taking to maintain and improve these standards further. In 2012 we are pleased that we have continued to reduce the number of cases of Clostridium difficile infection, as well as progressing as a key priority our work to drive down all infections and improve care for our patients
- Annual Audit Letter, 2011/12
- Independent Auditor's Report to Trust Special Administrator
- Annual Report and Accounts, 2011/12
- Annual Report and Accounts, 2010/11
- Annual Report and Accounts, 2009/10
- Infection Prevention Annual Report: 2011/12
- Executive Summary for Trust Annual Report and Accounts, 2009/10
- SLHT Quality Accounts 2009/10
- Annual Audit Letter South London Healthcare NHS Trust 2008/09
- Care Quality Commission Inspection Report. Prevention and Control of Infections at SLH
- Annual Report, 2008/09 - Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust
- Annual Report, 2008/09 - Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust
- Annual Report, 2008/09 - Queen Mary's Sidcup NHS Trust
- SLHT/DoH/NHS London Tripartite Agreement on Path to FT Status
- Clinical Services Strategy (Nov 2011)
- Business Case for a Common, Trust-Wide PAS System
- Long Term Financial Plan
- Corporate Governance Framework
- Freedom of Information Act 2000 Publication Scheme
- Mixed Sex Accomodation Action Plan 2009
Care Quality Indicators
Equality and Diversity
Please refer to the Valuing Our Staff page.